Recently, I was nominated by Shannon Cora to receive the Sunshine Blogger award. The award is given to bloggers, by bloggers for contributing what they believe to be a creative and positive voice into our blogosphere.
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follow:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the eleven questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
These are my answers to Shannon’s Questions!
1) What is the inspiration for your blogging niche?
When I started university I had to start a blog to post my work and assignments on as sort of portfolio. I took to blogging more than most of my class and decided to use it to publish my own little bits of work outside of university as I had a blog previously in college that I deleted. My niche is simply fashion, lifestyle and every now and then my published work.
2) If money wasn’t an issue, what would you be doing?
Quite simply nothing, I’d eat out every night and sleep all day, go on holidays every now and then but more than likely I’d be in bed eating.
3) What are your hobbies?
Eating in bed
Having time to myself on my way to and from work and university to listen to music
Going out for meals
Having friends round for shit tv nights
4) What are your near future goals?
I’m hoping to move out of my student house and into a flat with my boyfriend some time this summer. I’m going to miss having my friends around all the time but it’s going to be so nice for me and Sean to have our own space. I can’t wait for that.
I’d also like to achieve better grades in uni and be more motivated to go to the gym and complete work sooner etc.
5) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Cliche but married with a kid and a dog, a nice/affordable house (lol in THIS economy) and in a job I love, is that too much to ask?
6) What can you not live without?
My boyfriend, I’d be a freak without him. I’d also be bankrupt and probably not have eaten in days as he’s the organised and money conscious one.
7) What are your main values in life?
My grandparents, they’re my best friends and I should probably see them more now that I think about it.
Making the best of university and staying committed to my part time job at the same time.
8) What inspires you/motivates you?
My dad and older brothers, I don’t know why but they just seem to have everything figured out. I really hope I can achieve all they have and some day consider myself a grown up haha, one day I’ll understand taxes.
9) What would you write in your ‘day in the life of…’ blog?
It would have to be a good day, I like being busy and everything but if I have more than 3 things to do in a day I get a bit overwhelmed and start to feel unmotivated. I’m trying to be less lazy. Some time this week I have to return some office keys to where I did my work placement but it’s on the other side of town and the distance is daunting as I’m trying to fit it in my routine. My problems are so small aren’t they ffs.
I’d like to think even if I was having a boring day I’d be able to make it seem like I’d done something worth writing about. Ha, that’s something that gets you thinking.
10) What niche types of blogs/social media accounts are you looking to follow?
The accounts I follow tend to be fashion related, OOTD posts, lifestyle blogs. All that jazz, pretty much similar to what I want mine to be like.
I’m enjoying listening to new music lately so maybe I should try looking at music blogs? Let’s see.
11) Tea or Coffee?
Hannah Mae Grahame http://www.hannahmaegraham.com
Hayleigh JM http://www.hayleighjm.co.uk
Imogen Duffield https://imogendblog.wordpress.com
Millie Melissa http://milliemelissab.com
Ariana Dolce https://astheroseblooms.wordpress.com
Izak Hannard https://www.izakhannard.com/blog
Jordy Ellen https://jordyellen.com
Chloe Burford https://chloeburford.wordpress.com
Katy Rae https://katyyrae.com
Jessica Riga https://jessicariga.wordpress.com
My questions for you guys are:
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- Do you believe in conspiracy theories and if so, which is your favourite?
- What made you want to start blogging?
- If you could have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What are your goals for the next 5 years?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why?
- Who are your favourite 3 Instagram accounts?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your favourite film genre?
- What album do you love right now?
- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!